Infrastructure Migration Services
Expertise-Driven Infrastructure Migration
Planning out a migration project
Preparing infrastructure and services
Adjusting deployment scenarios and automations
Migrating databases and media
How We Work
- Preliminary planning. Discussing project plan specifics, investigating tech and business aspects, and defining potential workflow risks;
- Tech preparations. Picking a proper provider, configuring servers and adjusting environments, etc.;
- Workflow adjustment. Composing a declarative description of the infrastructure and working out CI/CD processes;
- Services deployment. Deploying the underlying services within a new hosting system;
- Final configurations. Configuring and connecting monitoring and logging servers.
- SMigration kick-off. Finalizing all data migration specifics, initiating the migration, configuring data backups (persistency);
- Testing and optimization. esting out CI/CD processes and optimizing the upgraded infrastructure throughout;
- Admin tools configuration. Preparing convenient system and business dashboards for metrics tracking and analysis;
- Resource consumption management. Analyzing the dynamics and rates of resource consumption in terms of the project;
- Tech support. Providing technical support for all project processes and aspects.
What You Get
- Infrastructure budget optimization
The budget required to host and manage your existing software infrastructure and its underlying services can be ultimately cut without felt sacrifices due to timely migration.
- Streamlined performance
The migration procedure can also help avoid unpleasant downtime occurrences and performance instability by switching hostings and server providers.
- Better scaling and accessibility
An alternative infrastructure hosting system can give you wider and more rapid scaling opportunities as well as project accessibility adjustment options.