MVP Scaling Services
We explore the existing MVP product, pinpointwhere it needs to be optimized and add up with new features, and ultimately lead the product up to a more capable, high-performance state. The team at Dinarys leads the project step by step in order to achieve the next level of product performance, flexibility, and stress resistance.
Project scaling planning
Benefits of MVP scaling services
- Dynamically scaled software Based on the fact that the project is suspect to dynamically shifting production stress loads, we grant that the overall software architecture is scaled in line with them. This should help the whole product perform properly even under rapidly changing and unknown stress loads.
- Eliminated bottlenecks Bottlenecks are essential to be eliminated in order to avoid many unpleasant occurrences hindering the whole project. We define and optimize a number of bottlenecks in the project’s infrastructure, security system, and other aspects.
- Manual input automation With the software automation opportunities we can employ today, it is a must to add a heavy dose of automation to the solution. We eliminate many cumbersome manual processes and help the client avoid numerous human factor-caused errors.
- Fast onboarding foundation We form a comprehensible and sturdy technical base of the project. This includes outlining and reporting a relevant state of the project (IaC) at each stage, which allows for a rapid project onboarding for other teams in the future.
- Project dashboards We design and implement dashboards for thoroughly analyzing the project’s system and business metrics. This should allow for a better, more firm grasp on all internal processes of the running product as well.
- Production incidents reaction Working on software reactions to production accidents is essential for granting fail-proof, sturdy performance of the end product. For this, we create a single point of entry for all software requests.
- Project management We manage the essential aspects of the project throughout. The major efforts include tracking and managing the consumption of infrastructure and services budget and resources.
MVP scaling process
- Tech demonstration
- Terraform scripts, Helm charts, and other documentation settling
- Fast and full audit
- Monitoring metrics analysis and configuration
- Project scaling planning
- CI/CD flow automation
- Declarative outlining of the infrastructure and deployments
- DevOps team onboarding
- Project tech support